Eeeeerch! I know you are doing your due diligence and investigating this company before you potentially invest your hard earned money. That is great, in particular in an industry the like the “make money online” one that is so rife with scams and shams.
The one thing that is interesting is that people continue to get fooled into buying all sorts schemes and scams every day, and that is often times not do to lack of diligence, rather it is failure to look for the red flags that are signs that you are about to be scammed.
I want to walk you throught these in detail, and I also want to make a recommendation to you for the most cost efficient, lowest risk, yet most effective program in the industry. I will get to that though, first let’s discuss the things that you really need to look out for in this industry.
Warning: The RED Flags of Schemes and Scams Online
I have been in this industry for some time now, and I have seen just about everything . These are some of the things that you need to really watch out for, as these are ‘red flags’.
(1) Companies That Don’t Offer a Free Trial. This is a big one to look out for, most information products are worthless and if you were able to jump directly into those products and “try them out” before you had to invest in them, you never would invest into the low quality substance. That is why they hide behind a payment. If their information is so good, should they not prove it by giving you a taste of it?
**LEGENDARY MARKETER DOES NOT OFFER A FREE TRIAL
(2) Companies That Don’t Clearly Outline Pricing. If you go to a sales page for a product and they don’t disclose the price clearly for that product, then you are likely going to get “duped”. Any legit company will offer clarity on their pricing and have a pricing page directly on their website. There are MANY companies in this industry that HIDE their pricing, it is unethical and it is almost certainly going to wind up scamming you. Also, if the company is charging $1,000’s for their products it should be of concern.
(3) Companies That Use Video Sales Pages / Squeeze Pages. If you visit a “sales page” and the only thing you see on it, this is almost certainly going to be an expensive, overpriced scam. This is a marketing tactic used to HIDE pricing, but also to hide the product itself. They typically ask for your email or a small payment, and then you are going to be put through an extensive, and expensive sales funnel.
**LEGENDARY MARKETER USES A LOW COST EBOOK AND SALES FUNNEL TO PROMOTE THEIR SERVICES
(4) Companies That Don’t Have a High TrustPilot Rating. TrustPilot is the place where you should be going to do to get real consumer reviews about products/services that you plan on buying. If a company doesn’t existing on this website, or has a rating lower rating than 4.5 out 5 stars, then you may want to second guess it and there are definitely going to be better programs and services available.
Below is Legendary Marketer’s Trust Pilot Rating.
(5) Companies Sell “Riches” Without Telling You The Process. If you are being pushed the idea that you are going to be “rich” without telling you what you will be doing to earn this money (in a specific way), then they are selling the sizzle…and chances are there is no “steak” after you make you purchase. Avoid programs like this, like a plague.
(6) Companies Without an Easy Way to Contact Them. If you don’t have a direct way to contact the company to answer questions about their program, then they are hiding behind something. That is the first clue, and something that I recommend you test. Email the company if they have an email address, if you don’t get a response within 48 hours max then that is probably the sort of help you can expect in the future.
(7) Companies That Don’t Offer Direct Access/Communication With the Owners. Who owns the product? Can you get help and/or communicate with them directly? If NOT, then this program is more than likely in the business of taking your money. CEO’s in the opportunity world that are not willing to directly communicate with their customers have a “too good for you” mentality, and they should be avoided.
**There is no apparent or obvious way to get in touch directly with the owners.
(8) Companies That Are Just “Information”. If they are just providing you with “ideas” as to how you could create a business, without offering you all the tools, services, and levels of ongoing support that you need to create a business, you are going to have a tough time succeeding online. Many companies charge you for their information, and then tell you that you need to purchase all sorts of stuff in order to actually use the techniques taught.
**LEGENDARY MARKETER is high ticket, informational programs.
Does Legendary Marketer meet ANY of these points? Perhaps it is a good thing that you are doing your research and second guessing yourself here. It could very well one of the programs that we warn folks against.
OK, now that we got that out of the way, I wanted you to introduce to a company that is free of ALL of the red flags, and in fact, goes above and beyond what you would need to build a successful business online. I want you to succeed at the highest rate possible online, and in order to do this you need to get your hands on the best of the best.
To prelude this, we want to give you a quick comparison between Legendary Marketer, and that of our top ranked program for building businesses online.
Introducing Wealthy Affiliate, The Industry Leader in the Online Business Space…
First off, before I set out to explain WHY Wealthy Affiliate is going to end your search for a great company to align yourself, I want to make it clear that I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate. I am what you would call an “advocate” for the service, and the company. I trust the platform, their ethos, and what they stand for or I wouldn’t be recommending them to my family (like I have) or you.
I know this is the first you may have heard of Wealthy Affiliate, so I want to give you a breakdown as to how they BLOW through the red flags and why I truly feel they are the most recommended platform in the industry.
(1) Companies That Don’t Offer a Free Trial. This is one of the key reasons that I want to introduce you to Wealthy Affiliate. You can get a “test drive” to Wealthy Affiliate, that actually doesn’t end and there is NO requirement for a credit card. This is their Starter membership, and it includes more than any paid product I have seen in this industry. Here are just a few things that you get within the COMPLETELY FREE Starter membership.
- One Free Profit Ready Website (Hosting Included)
- Getting Started Training, 10 Full Video Lessons
- 7 Days of Full Mentorship & Expert Help
- Communication Directly With Kyle & Carson (the founders)
- Keyword and Market Research Tools
- The Affiliate Opportunity Platform
- Ability to Network With Millions of Fellow Entrepreneurs
- 100’s of training resources
- And Much More!
(2) Companies That Dont’ Clearly Outline Pricing. Wealthy Affiliate has 3 available memberships clearly outlined on their pricing page. They have a Starter membership (FREE), Premium ($49/mth) or Premium Plus+ ($99/mth). No upsells, nothing more complex than this. You are not obligated to upgrade, but if you do decide to you can run a million dollar online business utlilizing the platform and tools that Wealthy Affiliate offers.
(3) Companies That Use Video Sales Pages / Squeeze Pages. Wealthy Affiliate offers a comprehensive website, where you can learn more about the exact process of building a business online, along with all of the platforms, technology and services that are offered to you as a member. This includes a thorough outline of the education, hosting, website, domains, community & success elements of WA.
(4) Companies That Don’t Have a High TrustPilot Rating. WealthyAffiliate.com has a 4.8 STAR rating on TrustPilot. The owners personally get back to each and every comment, and this leads to the industry. It is very difficult to achieve a rating like this in any industry, let alone the opportunity world one.
(5) Companies That Sell “Riches”. One thing that you will not hear out of Wealthy Affiliate in any of their training or marketing is “get rich quick”. The reality is that to build a business, you first have to build a solid foundation and you need to understand the business. Wealthy Affiliate provides you with the tools, training and platform you need to create a business of any size online (even million dollar websites), but you have to be realistic about the process. It will take some hard work and dedication.
(6) Companies Without an Easy Way to Contact Them. You can contact Wealthy Affiliate directly from their website without being a member. They have a contact form, and the owners freely share their email addresses if you ever need to get in touch with them or have any questions. They are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to reach them directly if you have question and of course as a member you are going to have access to them within the community. Which leads me to…
(7) Companies That Don’t Offer Direct Access/Communication With the Owners. Wealthy Affiliate is the most transparent company in the space, and offers you access directly to Kyle & Carson, the founders directly within the community. If you want help from them directly, just ask. You are even going to be able to access them for their help and mentorship within the first 7 days of the Starter membership…so without paying a dime, you can access both of the owners directly!
(8) Companies That Are Just “Information”. There are many things that are required to build a successful business online, and Wealthy Affiliate includes all of them. In order to build an online business you need a website, top tier hosting, marketing and research tools, ongoing education of the latest marketing strategies, writing tools/platforms, and a way to find the TOP opportunities online. Not to mention support, mentorship and expertise. These are ALL things that Wealthy Affiliate provide you with any level of membership, equipping you to create, grow and manage a business of any level online.
No other company in the industry offers a free “test drive”, as they likely don’t have the confidence that someone would make a purchase after a trial. WA gives you access to their platforms, websites, hosting, research tools, community and support within the free membership…so there is literally ZERO risk, and you can make a decision if you ever want to purchase a premium membership.
===> Get Rolling With Your “Test Drive” Starter Membership Here! (no credit card required)
To Succeed, You NEED The World’s Most Current Training.
Getting a proper education is one thing, getting an education from people that are actually succeeding online is another. At Wealthy Affiliate you are getting a World Class education from the experts that are in the trenches, those running million dollar businesses online, and those that are succeeding day in and day out.
The thing is, when you are building a business yourself (and a successful one), you are forced to constantly educate yourself and keep ahead of the curve. That is exactly what you get to tap into as a member of Wealthy Affiliate, the latest techniques and strategies that the most successful marketers are using online.
If you want 100K followers on Youtube, we can give you a path. If you want a blog that is getting 100K unique clicks to your website per month, we can give you a path. If you want to build a HUGE social media following, we can give you a path. If you want to be earning 6-7 figures online, we can give you a path.
That is almost a new class per day, by a new industry expert. This training is unparalled, even in the University system and is certainly not something found within the online world.
So what I want you to do is to take a small step in the right direction today by creating your completely FREE Starter account. This is going to get you rolling with the basics, and by lesson 4 of the training you are going to have your business direction decided on, and your website up and running. This is the foundational building block of ANY successful business online!
===> Get Educated, Build the Skills You Need to Succeed! (Create FREE Starter Account)
So with WealthyAffiliate.com, you are not only getting all the tools you need to build a business, you are going to be up to speed with the most current, forward thinking training in the industry.
If you have any questions about anything related to this review, about the product in questions or about Wealthy Affiliate, please leave them below. If you have your OWN personal review, I would love to hear about that as well.
Senior Reviewing Editor
Share your comments
I really don’t have the money to invest into Legendary Marketer. $2,500 is a lot of money to spend, and I read that you make money with the program by joining, spending money, and selling the same program to others. That seems like MLM to me, been there done that.
Yes, that is a lot of money. Most people cannot shell out this sort of money, and don’t need to. These are called “high ticket” programs and they often times thrive on the fact they are so expensive, because then they can offer higher commissions. So to recoup your costs in programs like this, you tend to recommend these programs to others…and the cycle continues.
I do recommend that you consider some of the top affiliate marketing related companies that we recommend.